General Enrollment Information:
Welcome to the Stokes County Schools Online Application for Student Enrollment!
The information reported in this packet will become part of your child's cumulative school record. Student record information will not be released to third parties or used for purposes other than routine daily and/or emergency contact needs without the knowledge or permission of parents, legal guardians, or students who have passed their eighteenth birthday, except in accordance with the law.
Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student in Stokes County Schools. Proof of Guardianship can include a birth certificate, divorce papers, Social Services paperwork, or paperwork signed by a judge awarding custody.
Remember to inform school staff of any special needs your student may have (504 Plan, IEP, AIG, special health care needs, special education, etc.)
All applications will be processed electronically and checked for accuracy. Any falsification of information may result in your application not being processed and/or denied.
*Please also note that this website is optimized for IE 10.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Available for 2022-2023 School Year
Stokes County Schools Online Student Enrollment Information:
We would like to welcome you and your child to Stokes County Schools! Please read through the information below to identify the documents required for enrollment. Complete all forms within this online packet in order to ensure a prompt enrollment for your child.
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Copy of the student's Birth Certificate
- Up-to-Date Immunization Record
- NC Health Assessment
- Proof of Residency
- Court Documentation
As a school system, we recognize that each child is a unique individual. The information you provide to us is important in helping us to fully understand your child's strengths and needs. Thank you for allowing us this opportunity.
If you should need any help with the registration process, please contact the school. A Data Manager will be glad to assist you!
CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- If a certified birth certificate is not presented within 30 calendar days of enrollment, the student shall be excluded from school until the certificate is presented.
UP-TO-DATE IMMUNIZATION RECORD
- If your child is not immunized, you will need to speak with a school nurse.
- By law, this must be received within 30 calendar days of enrollment.
- If documentation is not presented within 30 calendar days, the student shall be excluded from school until proof is presented.
NC HEALTH ASSESSMENT
- Must be signed by a license physician
- You can find a copy of the form HERE.
PROOF OF PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN'S RESIDENCE IN STOKES COUNTY
Only students who physically reside within the boundaries of Stokes County and non-resident students who have obtained approval from the School Board may legally attend Stokes County Schools.
Items that may be used for Proof of Residency:
- Copy of residential deed
- Record of most recent residential mortgage statement
- Copy of residential lease
- Electric bill dated within past 30 days
- Home-School Students should provide a copy of the Home School Registration, Attendance Record, Standardized test scores, and a record of the courses taken with credit awarded.
- Custody paperwork may be required
- You will be notified via email if any documentation is required
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM